That God sent His Son Jesus tour world to bridge the ever increasing gap between Himself and humanity. Jesus, likewise, sent the Holy Spirit to help humanity produce spiritual fruit and be able to access spiritual gifts. These works of Jesus and the Holy spirit combined together with our faith makes us sons and daughter of the Most High God.
- In the infallibility and uniquely authoritative content of the Word of God(Holy Bible)
1 Corinthians 2:13; II Timothy 3:16
- In the Father, Son and Holy Spirit indivisibly but distinguishable.
II Corinthians 13:14
- In the inability of humanity to attain to divine righteousness.
Romans 5:12, 18
- Salvation of sinners by grace through repentance and faith in the work of the Cross of Calvary.
- Water Baptism by immersion is necessary to become a disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is a distinct aspect of the Believers experience with the primary evidence of speaking in tongues as well as empowerment to witness, be free of sin, and to live a sanctified life.
Acts 2:1-4: Galatians 5:16-26: Ephesians 5:18
- The Word of God defines marriage as a covenant relationship between a natural man and natural women. We believe we are called to protect the marriage covenant as the Word of God does.
Genesis 1:27-28; Genesis 2:24-25
- The operation of the spiritual gifts, as seen in the first century church, operating in and through a present day Believer.
I Corinthians 12:1-11
- The physical healing of the human body is provided in the atoning work of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Communion, or the Lord’s Table, is for the believer and should be practiced on a regular basis.
I Corinthians 11:23-32
- Eternal life is for the believers and eternal punishment for the unbelievers.
John 3:16; John 5:24
- The reality of satan and his fallen angels exists and their judgement will happen.